Due to the current Covid-19 outbreak, and under the guidance of the District, State, and National Leadership, as well as guidelines from the CDC, Club 435 will remain in closed to the public, and be closed to all activity for a period of two weeks begining March 16. Also, the following events are canceled as well.
- SAL Squadron meeting set for March 18
- Minneapolis Veteran Home BINGO set for March 18
- Membership Rally set for March 21 in La Crescent
- Wold-Chamberlain Post 99 Omelet Breakfast on March 22
- American Legion Post 435 Executive Board meeting
- American Legion Post 435 General Membership meeting set for March 31
- 5th District Fundraiser set for Sat April 4
- 5th District VA visitation scheduled for April 5
- 5th District Legion Assembly set for April 7.
- 5th District Auxiliary Assembly set for April 11.
Other events will be reviewed and announced as decisions are made.
Corona Virus Resources